Provincial Grand Director of Ceremonies
Paul was born on 20 January 1957 in Aylesbury. He waseducated at Prices Risborough Secondary School, High Wycombe College and Nottingham Trent Polytechnic and is a Solicitor. He is married to Maggi and they have three children. His hobbies include all things to do with France and Italy, good food and wine especially madeira, gardening reading and swimming.
- Initiated into Vale Lodge 6632 in 1986 - Worshipful Master in 1992.
- Founder of Slough Daylight Lodge 9699 in 1999.
- Joined Marcellians Lodge 4450 in 2006.
- Joined Bucks Stewards Lodge 9222 in 1996.
- Joined Bucks Masters Lodge 3305 in 1999.
- Founder Sine Favor Lodge 9856 (London): 2010.
- Appointed Provincial Grand Steward in 1996.
- Promoted to Past Provincial Junior Grand Deacon in 1999.
- Promoted to Provincial Deputy Grand Director of Ceremonies in 2000.
- Promoted to Provincial Junior Grand Warden in 2006.
- Appointed Past Assistant Grand Registrar: 2011.
- Appointed Provincial Grand Director of Ceremonies in 2011.
- Exalted into Hampden Chapter 6483 in 1990 - MEZ in 1998 & 2004.
- Joined Bucks First Principals in 2009.
- Appointed Past Provincial Assistant Grand Sojourner in 2001.
- Promoted to Provincial Deputy Grand Director of Ceremonies in 2006.
- Promoted to Past Provincial Grand Registrar in 2008.