Assistant Provincial Grand Master
Peter was born in 1955 and educated at Brunel University (Masters degree in Educational Technology) and the South Bank University (MSc). He is married to Marie and they have two daughters, Angela and Gillian, and four grandchildren. Peter is the owner and Executive Chairman of PDM Training & Consultancy Ltd. and his hobbies include his family, sport and travel.
- Initiated: Whitehill Lodge 8425 (Hants & IoW) in 1986
- Joined Burke Lodge 6154 in 1996 – Worshipful Master in 2001 & 2005
- Joined Bucks Stewards Lodge 9222 in 2003
- Joined Bucks Masters 3305 in 2005
- Joined Marcellians Lodge 4450 in 2006
- Appointed Provincial Grand Steward in 2003
- Promoted to Past Provincial Senior Grand Deacon in 2006
- Promoted to Provincial Junior Grand Warden in 2008
- Appointed Assistant Provincial Grand Master in 2011.
- Exalted: Bevan Chapter 2458 in 2003 – MEZ in 2010
- Joined Bucks First Principals Chapter 3305 in 2009
- Joined Bucks Stewards Chapter 9222 in 2012
- Appointed Provincial Grand Steward in 2012
site design and development by Officepark