The Orator’s Role
- To increase the understanding of and interest in the symbolism and deeper meaning contained in the Craft ritual.
- To visit Lodges in the Province on invitation and deliver Orations from the series approved by UGLE.
- To facilitate and stimulate a discussion in the Lodge room where and when appropriate.
- To answer questions which may arise and to follow up on any that cannot be answered on the night.
- To inspire members to look further into the meaning for themselves.
- To manage, as appropriate, a small team of assistants and ensure that they follow the protocols and standards of the scheme.
- To be the representative of the scheme in the Province and to wherever possible find occasion to promote it to a wider audience.
- To keep a record of activity and feedback to the Province provide when requested.
- To attend conferences and meetings which may be convened in the Province and wherever and whenever possible find occasions to promote it to a wider audience.
site design and development by Officepark